Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

BUILDING BLOCKS


Salvation is the beginning -- the first shovel of dirt -- of spiritual construction. Faith, prayer, love, and mercy are the building blocks for a firm foundation in God. 
We increase our FAITH by studying and obeying God's Word.
PRAY: Recently, I began my morning prayer by quoting Psalm 18:2 The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I wil trust . . .
When you address God as your rock, fortress, deliverer, God, and strength, His Spirit lures you to sweet fellowship, and your prayer is more praise than petition.
God's LOVE is a holy love and not shallow emotions. When nothing else could help, love lifted me.
Salvation is the gift of God's MERCY. Without God's mercy we are doomed. Without mercy we cannot use the other blocks.
We cannot select which building blocks we want to build our life on because they all work together. The building never stops.
Matthew 7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man which built his house upon a rock.