Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

LIVE LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW


When the redeemed live for God like there's no tomorrow, every day is as if it were the last. 
Proverbs 27:1 Boast not thyself of tomorrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth.
Every day we should ask God to use our lives, to make us profitable for His Kingdom. Is there something that keeps us from surrenduring to Him? Could it be money, possessions, pride, peer pressure, a lack of discipline, self-focus or personal desires?
Made in Your likeness, made with Your hands
Made to discover who You are and who I am
All I've forgotten, help me to find
All that You've promised, let it be in my life

I wanna be the way I was made
I wanna live like there's no tomorrow
I wanna dance like no one's around
I wanna sing like nobody's listening
Before I lay my body down
I wanna give like I have plenty
I wanna learn like I'm not afraid
I wanna be the man I was meant to be
Chris Tomlin