Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

JESUS CHRIST LIVES IN ME


God sees every man either in Adam or in Christ. If He sees us in Adam, He sees us dead IN sin. If He sees us in Christ, He sees us dead TO sin.
Galations 2:20 I am crucified with Christ; nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
The Christian life is not an improvement plan to do better and try harder. Once you receive Christ you can say, "Jesus Christ lives in me."
Christ gives us a new desire for holiness, for God and for heaven. It is not that we cannot sin again, but we do not want to. The whole attitude of our life has been changed.

I am crucified with Jesus, and the cross has set me free.
I have risen again with Jesus, and He lives and reigns in me.
It is sweet to die with Jesus, to the world and self and sin
It is sweet to live with Jesus as He lives and reigns within