Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Honour And Glory

I could never live good enough to merit salvation. I'm thankful that the grace of God was offered to me through the blood sacrifice of Jesus on the cross. I deserved judgment for my sins.

1 Timothy 1:15 This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief.

The Apostle Paul could never get over Jesus forgiving him for persecuting and killing Christians.

1 Timothy 1:17  Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory forever and ever. Amen.

One day we'll see Jesus in all His glory. All the saints of the ages will praise Him face to face throughout eternity, and I'll thank Him for allowing me to be a small part in His great plan.

If you don't know Jesus as your Savior, believe on Him by faith.