Pages

Saturday, November 25, 2017

The Shepherd And The Shadow

Sometimes sheep have to pass through frightening and dangerous places, but they travel in peace, knowing their shepherd has everything under his control.

When our path becomes frightening. If we know Jesus, the Great Shepherd, we can be assured that He is in absolute control. The Lord has carried me through some shadows of death with peace and security, Psa. 37:23.

Psalm 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Did you know shadows can’t harm you. When you walk with Jesus you are walking in the light and in the light there are no shadows.  You have His promise of peace as you travel, Phil. 4:7; John 14:27.

The Good Shepherd is always leading, feeding, and protecting His sheep.  God’s children should rejoice in that today, Heb. 13:5; Matt. 28:20.